Monday, March 17, 2014

Top o' the mornin' . . .

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Top o' the mornin' to ya!

With the "launch" of my new domain, I'm going to start a regular posting schedule.  The idea is to make it easier on me to get my posts up on a consistent basis, while providing educational tidbits and fun life experiences.  So, every Monday and Friday will have a theme.  (I'm keeping them secret for now.)  And every Wednesday will be a real-life post about what is going on in and around my own garden and soon-to-be chicken coop.

With these changes, I'm also going to add more pages to the top of the blog so it's easier to navigate and find older posts.  That way if' you're looking for something about my herbs, for instance, you can just click on the "Herbs" page at the top, and PRESTO! you're looking at all the herbal postings.

I am pretty excited about all of this, and I hope you, my faithful readers, will like the revamped Sheepish Gardener page.  At the same time, I'm hoping you will join my Facebook page and tell your friends and family so I can really expand my platform.

Now this red-headed German girl licked with Irish blood bids you a very happy and safe St. Patrick's Day.  




May the luck o' the Irish be with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment