Monday, February 13, 2012

Planned Plants. . .

I'm going to keep this one short and sweet.  Below is the list of plants I plan to grow in my garden this year.

  • Sweet Peas
  • Green Beans
  • Grape Tomatoes
  • Cherry Tomatoes
  • BIG Tomatoes
  • Pickle Cucumbers
  • Zucchini
  • Yellow Squash
  • Butternut Squash
  • Watermelon (small, personal-sized)
  • Small Gourds
  • Large Gourds
  • Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkins
  • Baby Bear Pumpkins
  • Jack-B-Little Pumpkins (gourds)
I can be more specific on the names of the different gourds once I dig out my seed packets.

Possible additions from Farmer Freddy are:
  • Green Peppers
  • Cucumbers (regular)
  • more Tomatoes

As far as my herb garden, I'm not quite as certain.  I do of some that I will definitely be growing.  Rosemary is among them.  It's my favorite because you can use it for just about everything.  I'll post more about the herbs as I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment